Thank you for your interest in The Pineville Independent Herald, the newspaper of record in Wyoming County. Our mission is to serve as the local information resource for those who live and work in the area. You are reading this because you are interested in communicating with our readers. But when you evaluate The Pineville Independent Herald, you’re not just contemplating an ad buy. You’re thinking about joining our community via The Pineville Independent Herald. As a potential advertiser in The Pineville Independent Herald, you will play a vital role in our community cycle.
The Pineville Independent Herald provides important local information to our readers. Our readers support our advertisers through their purchases. In turn, our advertisers support The Pineville Independent Herald through their ad buys.
Beyond dollars and cents, think about how your advertising presence in The Pineville Independent Herald gives you instant positive PR. You will be seen by our readers as supporting a community institution. We welcome you to join the many other businesses and organizations that are already a part of this wonderful community cycle.
Our New Media Programs:
The Pineville Independent Herald has many products to help you reach out to our community through a variety of broad reaching programs like banner ads, and contests, to more targeted options like QR codes, email, and mobile. Our business directory services can be used as a website for your business, a mobile extension of your existing site, and/or as a tool to drive more customers to your site through SEO. We are always looking at ways to harness new technologies to help you find new ways to reach your customers.
Reaching more than 2,500 paid subscribers each week, The Pineville Independent Herald offers retail advertising space in its pages to access new and existing customers using a competitive rate structure. Contract rates are available.
Why should your business advertise in The Pineville Independent Herald?
• Newspaper advertising costs less per thousand readers than TV, direct mail and radio advertising.
• Newspaper campaigns require no out-of-pocket costs for creative materials. We’ll build your ad for free.
• Newspaper campaigns can be tailored to any budget. The medium offers a variety of ad sizes to fit your budget ad goals, from a one-column-inch ad to two full-page ads side by side called a double-truck.
• Because newspaper advertising is so affordable, it is an ideal medium to build “top of mind” awareness with frequency campaigns.
Preprint advertising is an effective, affordable alternative to mail delivery that benefits from the strong brand and credibility of The Pineville Independent Herald.
Placing Retail Ads:
To place ROP ads, inserts or other retail print products, contact our advertising department:
- Sales Representative: Anthony Sheppard – email@example.com – 304-732-6060
Placing Classified Ads:
To place automotive, real estate, personal property, employment or other classified ads, please contact our classified department:
- Kristie Houchins, firstname.lastname@example.org – 304-732-6060
To advertise for retail and classified ads in Wednesday’s edition of The Pineville Independent Herald, sales end at 5 p.m. on Friday